Join The Water Center at Penn and Mazars in the US to celebrate Climate Week with the next session in the Mazars in the US Women of Water Virtual Series.
The Future of Water is Women Panel
During this panel, our speakers will dive into the value of water to climate change, the importance of ESG, and their experiences being a woman in the water sector. At the conclusion of the panel, head over to the networking area where you can meet other attendees to continue the conversation.
- Kishia Powell, Chief Operations Officer – DC Water
- Karissa Kruse, President – Sonoma County Winegrowers
- Sucharita Dasa, Director, Investment Banking, Sustainable & Impact Banking/New Energy Banking – Barclays Investment Bank
- Megan Yoo-Schneider,
- Client Account Leadership Senior Manager – Accenture
- Vice President, Board of Directors (Director, Division 7) – Municipal Water District of Orange County